Know the facts:
What are millets:?
JivhalaAgro.com launched Millet. It is very helpful for diabetic people, but anybody from new born babies to youngsters to adults to elderly people can consume. People who are healthy or sick can consume the millet the way we use Rice and Wheat.
Those are imported from our associated group from South India.
1. Millet are whole grains, small-seeded grasses. Jowar, Bajra, Ragi are well known Millet and Foxtail, Kodo, Little and Barnyard are other types.
2. Highly nutritious, non-glutinous and not acid forming foods.
3. Hence easy to digest. They are considered to be the least allergenic and most digestible grains available.
4. Eating Millet will not only reduce your weight but will also give you the nutritional benefits which rice and wheat won’t provide
5. Millet, being whole grains release lesser percentage of glucose and over a longer period of time, thus lowering the risk of diabetes
6. Millet are particularly high in minerals like iron, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium. which acts as a co-factor in number of enzymatic reactions in body, regulating the secretion of glucose and insulin.
Finger millet (Ragi) is the richest in calcium content, about 10 times that of rice or wheat.
7. Millet are ideal for pregnant mothers since several of them like ragi and bajra are rich in iron and calcium. Use of millet will help build immunity to the baby growing in the womb.
8. In the case of wheat flour and white rice, when these foods are consumed, glucose / blood sugar levels immediately shoot up. The body produces excess insulin to lower the blood sugar levels. If this goes on for a long time, the body keeps pumping out large quantities of insulin and usually develops insulin resistance and reduce producing insulin resulting in diabetes.
Little Millets 500 gms
- Product Code: Millet Organic 500 gms
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 80
Tags: Little Millets 500 gms